Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Time's Flying





Hey guys!
So this was a really good week! We baptized 3 yay!!! We are really
stoked that everything went well. We had a little bit of a scare because
somebody we had baptized didn't show up to church until the very end of
sacrament meeting, so we kinda thought that she had gotten cold feet at first.
This week we are kinda just gonna be working on finding people so we can start
off February good. We are going to try passing by some of the people who
originally had dates but fell. It was hard seeing them fall, but I know
that it was their own choice.
Its a little weird to think that I have less than 6 months left in the
mission. I don't really like to think about it even though I talk to my
companion about it all the time. The closer we get, the more
nerve-wracking it is just thinking about it. We wonder what our reactions
will be to everything. There is a return missionary that served here who
is now living here to go to school. He tells us that the last six months
just zip by. YIKES!!!
This pday, we played soccer again, and I ended up taking a nasty spill.
My knees were bleeding pretty bad, but as far as that goes, nothing more
happened to my knees. Me and my companion were so exhausted. We
were just saying how sad it is that before the mission, we had all this energy
to be able to do things, and you would think that being in the mission would
give us more energy, but the truth is, we have even less! BTW! We
have officially started our 6 months of sexy and are not going to miss a day
until the end of the mission :)
Anyways, here are the baptismal fotos :)
Also, my companion and I thought it was funny that the bus couldn't get by
because of the horse in the road :P
And my companion looks pregnant :P
Love ya guys!
Elder Scott Donner

No comments:

Post a Comment