Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Time...


Me and Elder Urrutia

Saying Good Bye to my companion

Hey guys,
It was great getting to talking to you guys and getting to see your faces. I really enjoying sharing my experiences with you and hope to be able to experience even more things here in Mexico so I can continue to share with everyone. Anyways, since I already shared alot with you, it will only be about where I am now.
The new area that I am in is call Arbolillo, en Estaca Arbolillo. My companions name is Elder Gamberdella. He is actually from my district in the MTC. Anyways, I am kinda stoked to be here now, because I am back in D.F. I kinda feel closer to everything now.
I will share some fotos with you and the video I showed you again.
I am planning on taking lots of fotos til the end of my mission.
Love ya guys!
Elder Scott Donner

No comments:

Post a Comment