Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Patience Is A Virtue; frustration is not.

Hello Family,
It really seems like my Pdays get shorter and shorter.... I blame my companion.... because I can jaja!!! It was actually because we were playing sports all morning and basically are just now getting to doing things like emailing. This week was a really interesting one for us. We had a really hard time with lessons and things like that, and I´m pretty sure I thought to myself like 8 times (who knows why I chose 8) that I was going to kill my companion. Just little things he does I was letting get to me. Like sometimes when we´re walking, he seems to think we need to walk as if our shoulders are glued together. I don´t know why that would bug me, but it did. There was alot of stress this week. The baptism we were going to have ended up falling through because we could find him for the interview. Turns out that he was at the church while we were out and about looking for him. What a joke. So his baptism got postponed to this Wednesday. Its all good though, he´s still down for it.
When we were meeting with another one of our investigators that we have on date, we found out he´s not married to his wife, and his wife doesn´t want to get baptized or listen to us anymore. He talked to his wife about getting married but we forgot to ask him about it. He is supposed to get baptized this weekend, but now who knows.... We are still working with him hard though. Its funny though because he called and told his work that he can´t work Sundays because he has to go to his church, and they told him to come in after church, so now he´s looking for a new job so he can quit. This is Guillermo we´re talking about with his family that is Luz del Mundo.
We put another family on date for baptism though, minus the dad. It's funny because when we tried putting her on doubt, the mom, Esther, told us that there was a huge problem and couldn´t. When we asked her what it was, she told us that she is afraid of water. She kept trying to tell us that she was afraid of the water. Another part of the story is that her daughters family had come for 2 appointments when we taught them and wanted us to come to their house, but its not in our area. So we passed them on the the other elders, who put them on date. So we told Esther that her daughters family would be getting baptized, and she told us she would do it if we could do it with them. So this weekend we will probably baptize them.
I´m really sorry, but I don´t have any videos or pictures this week. It was a stressful week, so I didn´t exactly remember any of that until today.
Mom, I received your package. Good news, the shirts fit better. BUT, they are still just a little big jaja! I am losing weight like crazy and it scares me. Its kinda gross too because I can see flab on my arms where fat used to fill it in. I think I´m going to start "6 months of sexy" when I hit a year.
Love ya!
Elder Scott Donner

No comments:

Post a Comment