Monday, April 18, 2011

I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go Dear Lord...






Familia,

President moved me.... I am now in a white washed area with the kid of Elder Pope, Elder Cervantes. Elder Cervantes is a great missionary and has learned alot. Thank goodness he has the desires to work. We are both kinda bummed out. We were in the same zone in Industrial the past 2 transfers and now we have been moved out of the city and back into Mexico State. We both had a ton of good things going for us in our zones and now we have been dropped to basically ground zero. Both of our old companions are going to be training. We are in a brand new apartment and we have almost nothing. We have to go out and buy everything today. We dont have the luxury of using the metro anymore either, because its not in our area. My new area is an area called Cuautehpec.

So right now, Im in an area Im completely unfamiliar with. Guess what else..... its on a huge freaking hill! Alot steeper and worse than the one in my first area. Its going to be really interesting to see how we get along this week. Clearly most of our time will be spent meeting the members and knocking doors. Its going to be a LOOOOOONG week....

A little about Elder Cervantes. He only has 3 months in the mission. He comes from the state of Sinaloa, here in Mexico. He was actually the state boxing champ for his weight class. He really is a hard worker, which is good, because itll probably keep me going.

I dont know anybody in this zone. Havent met a single one of these Elders before. Ill just baptize a ton and not worry about it :P

One of the members in Tlatelolco took us to Carls Jr. for food the other week. I was really cool so Ill attach pictures of that.

Anyways, I know this letter was kinda a mediocre sized letter. I really dont have too much to say except that I got moved and Im bummed out about it jaja!

Love ya all!

Elder Scott Donner

No comments:

Post a Comment