Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Super Exciting Week

Hullo,

I am super super tired after this week.  We were able to break the zone record of baptisms this month!  That is super exciting!  This entire week was spent running through and helping people out with their investigators and doing baptismal interviews.  There was so much going on.  I seriously had a headache every day jaja!  But I am really proud of everyone here in the zone, because we worked super hard.
I had to help all of the sister missionaries out with their baptisms, because there was no one to baptize their investigators.  I also had to interview an investigator of another elder in the zone.  She was 78 years old.  It was completely hilarious speaking to here because she knows English and she just kept on talking.  At the end of the interview it was really funny because she dragged my face down and gave me a huge wet kiss on the cheek.  Needless to say I was totally embarrassed, but I didn’t have the heart to tell her that that kind of thing was not allowed for us jaja.  She apologized later when she found out.
Anyways, I really don’t know what to write anymore in these emails jaja!  So I will end here.

Love ya guys!
Elder Scott Donner

No comments:

Post a Comment